One Love (Gypsy Brothers #7) by Lili St. Germain






*The final book in the #1 iBooks bestselling Gypsy Brothers series*

Will Julz complete her mission for vengeance against the Gypsy Brothers? Or is Dornan still one step ahead?

More shocking secrets will come to light and lives will be lost in this final, devastating instalment of the Gypsy Brothers series.



**4 Vengeful Stars**


I don't know how to describe this series.. It had certainly ups and downs. There were installments that I loved and others that challenged me as a person. If you ask anyone who knows me, you'd know that I hate horror movies/series. I can't stand gore and I can't tolerate scenes that probably make other people laugh. I can't even watch Final Destination movies..

That's why reading this series was a challenge to myself. I'm glad that I made it and I have to admit that it was a journey that I don't regret. Even if the images that were added to my brain will probably stay there for a while.. I have a question Lili St. Germain What kind of sadistic thoughts were they?  The fantasy of Donny getting chopped by the helicopter blades? I still cringe at that! Not to mention later the eyeball, sucking the blood.. [I tried to think as a vampire to avoid cringing at that, but it.didn't.help.] Thank you for the creative nightmares!


WARNING!

If you haven't read the previous books, this review may contain spoilers. Do not read if you don't want to get spoiled!

In this final installment there's progress and many things are going on and of course we were all looking forward for the final step of Juliette's revenge. Even though she was going to sacrifice herself for Elliot's daughter & ex wife, thinking that she was heading to death, she couldn't stop thinking about killing Dornan.


I just want him to be dead.
I just want this to be over.
I just want some fucking sleep.



There are a couple of obstacles at first, but nothing that Julz cannot overpass. So with assistance from a dear friend, they manage to get closer to Dornan, with a plan so that anyone can make it out alive. Julz wants him desperately dead, she won't get satisfied for an imprisonment.

I cannot rest until he’s dead and buried, a rotting corpse in the cold ground, a memory and nothing more. Dornan Ross needs to burn for the things he’s done.

In this book we get a note from the author at the end.

"This story wasn’t a love story. This was a story about love, yes, but it wasn’t a love story. It was a story about vengeance, about redemption, about retribution."

So, if you're looking for a love story or a romance, this isn't the right book for you. But on the other hand, there's the other thing that the author let us know.

"Juliette and Jase are getting their own book."

Something that I'm truly excited about. I want to read more about them. I missed this element in the book, so whenever there were parts of them, I was devouring them.

“When this is over, I’m going to marry you. We’re going to have lots of babies, and I’m buying you a fucking minivan. Okay?”

I'm still hesitant to read again from this author, to be perfectly honest, but I would recommend the series, to people who have a hard stomach, plenty of alcohol, ready to get into a gritty, overwhelming story.

Finally a quote that fits perfectly to the story.

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις