Four Score (Gypsy Brothers, #4) by Lili St. Germain




Love and hate aren’t all that different.

Two sides of the same coin, the yin and the yang.

Once upon a time, Jason Ross loved me. And now that he knows what I’ve done, I see the love and the hate warring within him.

I see the way he looks at me.

The way he wonders how I could do the things I’ve done.

I hear it in the way he begs me to stop, to leave this life and run away with him.

But there’s only one way I’m leaving LA.

And that’ll be when Dornan and the rest of his sons are dead and buried.

Jase might forgive me for what I’ve done.

But will he forgive me for the crimes I’m yet to commit?



**5 Why won’t you just die, motherfucker? stars**


I swear I have a love-hate relationship with this series. Even though they're scaring the hell out of me, I truly enjoy them.


WARNING!

If you haven't read the previous books, this review may contain spoilers. Do not read if you don't want to get spoiled!

In this book, we see the aftermath of Juliette's actions, after she tried to go on with her plan to vanish the Gypsy family. Sadly, things didn't work out the way she had desired and now things are on stand by. With Dornan being on a coma, she's just waiting to see if he's going to wake or die.

After the great ending on Five Miles we try to see how things are going to work after the revelations. We don't know how Jase is going to act about them, because after all he's also a Gypsy Brother.

He’s Dornan’s son. His blood runs through his veins.

Julz seems to consider this, but she can't help but feel emotions for him that could get lethal for her in the end. She knows that, but she can't really help it.

I trust him. I’ve always trusted him. But that trust scares the hell out of me. I’d follow him to the depths of hell if he asked me to, and I wouldn’t even ask why.

I really liked Four Score!! I had mentioned that the previous one was my favorite, but I was wrong. I think this one is the best. I appreciated the fact that there was more romance in this one  that didn't make me feel sick, after reading so much sex with Dornan and her enjoying it, that was a pleasant relief.

“What I want is to throw you up against this wall and erase any trace of him ever touching you. What I want is for you to be mine, and mine only.”

Finally, the ending...Oh my god. Lili St. Germain that was a cruel cliffhanger!! I'm simply petrified for the next book.

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις