Like (Social Media #2) by J.A. Huss




#WhatADick

Vaughn Asher. I’ve stalked him relentlessly. I shaped and formed my lust into the perfect dirty hashtag…day after day… weekend after weekend. He was my prince. My fairy tale. My fantasy.

I gave him the best years of my online life and what did he do for me? 

Ruined my social media experience one tweet at a time. That’s what.

MovieStar @VaughnAsher 
@FilthyBlueBird #Fantastic #BackToNatureFucking
#MissingSomething #You

And now #TheDickWhoIsVaughnAsher thinks he can weasel his way back into this filthy blue bird’s Twitter account? He’s wrong.

His public fantasy is about to collide… ah, fuck it. He’s hot as hell, bitches. I need more than a free sample. This time I want it all and I’ll do whatever it takes to get it. 

4.5 #BurningStars

Holy shit, that was hot! 


I liked the second book of the Social Media series, even more than first one! I could understand Grace's hesitation and her feelings towards Vaughn. He couldn't take no as an answer on the first book & it seems that he keeps being determined to make her his sub on the second book as well. 

At first, he 'attacks' her through Twitter. He tries to pursue her with different tweets, that I honestly adored! Their twitter sexting, god it was so brilliant! 

@VaughnAsher -This bluebird can sing #WithYourCockInMyBeak

@FilthyBlueBird Hmmm, I recently had the pleasure #Fantastic #BackToNatureFucking #MissingSomething #You
Mr. Asher is no doubt a dominant person & tries hard to make Grace his submissive. The thing is, Grace seems to need more than that.. Will he succeed his goal? Will he able to change her mind? 


“We can’t both be in charge, Grace.”
“I don’t need to be in charge. I just want
to be treated as your equal.”
“We can’t be equal, because I give the orders
and you obey them.”
“In bed?Or in life,Vaughn? Because those are two very different things.
In bed, fine.Be the caveman.But in life,no. I’m sorry,I’m in charge of that.
I make my own decisions and you live with them.”


Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις