Home (Social Media #6) by J.A. Huss






I just want my Grace back.

I want the girl I found sending me dirty tweets on Saint Thomas. I want the girl who reluctantly gave in to my charms and let me boss her around. I want the girl who sent me to my knees and made me imagine what her fairy tale would look like with me in it.

I just want to move on.

I want to plan the future and think about kids and preschools and college funds. I want everything she ever wanted, and I want us to make it happen together.

But the media needs more from us. More dirt. More pain. More payment for past transgressions.

You can’t change the past. And even though Grace is ready to put her demons to bed, mine are just starting to get restless. Because when you’ve silenced as many enemies as I have over the years, you know that secret won’t stay buried forever 


Aww I love this cover! We can finally see Grace on the cover & not just Vaughn! 
4.5 Bittersweet stars 

Ahh...The final instalment of this series. I won't lie, I'm going to miss Vaughn & Grace. They were fun to read & their story grew on me. I don't know If I'm making grammar mistakes at the moment, english isn't even my mother language, so sue me.

I would give them 5 stars, but there were a couple of things that made it slightly less than perfect for me. I loved it, don't get me wrong! But I thought that it could be filled with nicer things, maybe more about their future.. It ran slightly forward in time but the facts that happened , felt more like they were being dragged. I don't know if I can explain it without giving away spoilers. 

I liked that we saw again her really nice relationship with her best friend, it felt forgotten in the previous books. Many things actually popped back into this one from the first book, like his family, the NDA etc. I loved the flashbacks & how they were remembering the day they first met. 
*SPOILER ALERT*

 What I didn't really like was the whole wedding thing. They got married when she was wasted & couldn't remember it, yet he didn't want to make a do-over when she asked for it. And in the end when he did, she denied it, because she finally remembered it. A little disappointed over it, plus I wouldn't mind watching them having a baby, after her previous miscarriage. 


Overall, I enjoyed this series & I think people should give them a chance. :)



Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις