Searching For Moore (Needing Moore #1) by Julie A. Richman





I lost the love of my life when she disappeared without even a goodbye. 
It was the 80’s – there was no internet, no Google, no cell phones. 
If you wanted to disappear, you could. 
And she did. 
She crushed my soul. 
A friend just told me he saw her on Facebook. 
And now I’m a keystroke away from asking her the question that’s haunted me for two decades. 
“Why did you leave me?” 

Two decades after she broke his heart, sexy entrepreneur Schooner Moore uncovers the truth and betrayal his life has been built on when he Facebook friend requests college love, Mia Silver. Determined to win Mia’s love once again, Schooner embarks on a life-altering journey that could cost him everything. 


This is the first book of the Needing Moore Series trilogy and is not meant to be read as a stand-alone. Book 2 - Moore to Lose and Book 3 - Moore than Forever are currently available.






**5 "It's Smoochal" Stars**


Shooner Moore is a man who spends his 43 year old birthday feeling lonely, even though his wife has planned a party for him. An old friend mentions something from their college years and Shooner gets down in his memory lane, getting lost in his thoughts about the girl who stole his heart back then. A girl he was never able to get over with, even if he got married and made a family.

Mia Silver was barely 16 when she enlisted on the Californian college. A true New Yorker, she was never like the other fake barbies that were dressed in dresses. Her parents had met with Shooner's family on their first day and they asked him to keep an eye on her and take care of their daughter.

Different events made Shooner and Mia bond, but then one day this bond was suddenly broken. Now several years later, is the truth going to see the light of the day? Is anything going to change if it does? Will they find their way back to each other?


This book was wonderful!! I really loved the story, the timeline set up for this, the 'then' period and the 'now' period. I really am not sure which I loved the most, but I'll say that I truly enjoyed Shooner's & Mia's love story!

There are so much I want to say, but I don't want to spoil anyone. I'll just say that this book has many layers and many life-changing events. I loved everything about it, so this is a five star read from me & it's recommended to everyone! :)

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις