Seven Sons (Gypsy Brothers #1) by Lili St. Germain











 
My father was most certainly NOT an innocent man. As the leader of the Gypsy Brothers MC, he was guilty of many things. But he died for a crime that he didn’t commit, framed by an enemy within who then stole his club and everything he had ever worked to protect.


Including my innocence.

When Dornan Ross framed my father, he set into motion a series of events that could never be undone. My father was murdered by Dornan Ross and his sons when I was fifteen years old.

Before my father died, Dornan Ross and his seven sons stole my innocence, branded my skin and in doing so, ensured that their lives would be prematurely cut short. That they would suffer.

I’ve just turned twenty-one, and I’m out for blood. I'm out for revenge.

But I didn't expect to fall for Jase, the youngest brother in the club.

I didn't expect that he would turn my world upside down, yank my heart out of my chest and ride away into the sunset with it.

Now, I'm faced with an impossible choice - Jase, or avenging my fathers death?


4.5 stars








Seven Sons is the first book of the Gypsy Brothers series. I must admit that I was a bikers virgin and this is my first approach with this kind of MCs. I assume that it won't be my last, although I am not that much into gore, so that can seriously affect me..

Nonetheless, I loved this book!! The story is quite intriguing, it's very intense and keeps me waiting for more! I can't wait to get deeper into the story ;)

“Because,” I say playfully, tracing his lips with my finger, “I’m yours?”
He just fucking laughs. “What have I done to deserve you?” he breathes.
Now I am the one who laughs.


This is a dark story of a girl who changed her identity in order to take revenge against the family who destroyed her life. They took everything from her, when she was fifteen and now she's back to take down Dornan and his seven sons, who murdered her father, raped her and marked her skin.

The only problem in her plan is his youngest son, Jase, who is her first love.. Will he change her plans or is she going to take down his family, including him?




I really enjoyed the writing even though it was a short read. It seemed fast pacing at moments and sadly my only problems with this book cannot be told to those who haven't read it yet. So, do not read, unless you want to be spoiled. [I warned you! ;D]

 1. The fact that she was getting turned on when she was sleeping with Dornan.. Meh, for someone who was raped and hates him so much to the point that she took plastic surgeries etc to avenge him..It just didn't make sense to me.. 
2. Chad's death.. I was anticipating for this moment to come and when it did, it just happened too fast for my own taste. I wanted him to suffer and it was just too short and fast ._.


I don't know if I should recommend the series yet, because I've been let down by others, so I will say that I enjoyed a lot the first installment & will say if I recommend it, when I'm probably done with them!

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις