The Best Kind of Mistake by Jasmin Miller **ARC REVIEW**








Life regret number one: Moving into an apartment where all I hear are the moans coming from my downstairs neighbor's apartment. It's pretty obvious what's happening behind those doors, which is even more frustrating when you aren't getting any action yourself. 

To make matters worse, I got fired from my job, and my savings account is pathetic. That means I can't eat my body weight in donuts, even if I wanted to...and I really want to. Thanks to my sister, though, I have a new work opportunity lined up, and I promised myself I wouldn't do anything to lose this one. Until I realize my new boss, Logan, is none other than my sex god of a neighbor. 

Keeping my ever-growing attraction to him in check proves to be a lot harder than I thought, especially with my knowledge of his extracurricular activities. When my new job as his photography assistant keeps throwing us together--sometimes completely eliminating our personal space--I find it more and more difficult to remember why I'm supposed to stay away from him. 

Hi, I'm Ember Keaton, and I suck at adulting. 

The Best Kind Of Mistake is a fun, sweet, and romantic standalone novella with a HEA. 




My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Imagine having a hot neighbor who is a sex god from what you can hear through your walls. Now imagine you're unemployed and the job offer you get has that neighbor as your new boss.

Ember is in this position and she can't decline that job offer, since it was her sister who was pulling the strings to get her this one. Logan doesn't seem to aknowledge her and they work together and slowly build a great relationship in and out of their working environment.

I loved this novella to the point I wish there was more! I was trying to figure out if they were part of previous books of the author, since some scenes seemed to be cut or a bit confusing to me, making me wonder if indeed I was missing something. But maybe this happened because of the short length of the book and because I hadn't read a novella in a long while.

It was such a cute story and I would recommend it if you need something quick and sweet :)

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις