Forever Disguised (The Angelheart Saga, #2) by Annie Woods **REVIEW**




Erica Lindell would give anything to turn back time. To get a second chance to make the right decisions. To undo the devastating mistake that ruined everything.

Left heartbroken after the loss of the love of her life, Sasha aka Prince Alexandre, Erica has to find a way to pick up the pieces of her shattered heart and live with the consequences of her actions. But finding the strength to go on with her life is not all she has to contend with. Soon, Erica finds herself in the midst of the evil feuding behind the attack on Sasha and she has to fight to protect herself and all that is near and dear to her.

Amongst all of the confusion, pain and hurt, Tyler proposes a solution that may solve all of her problems. But will Erica go through with Tyler's crazy scheme?

The much-anticipated second book of the Angelheart Saga Trilogy is another enchanting, heart-wrenching story about the mistakes made in the name of love, full of drama, passion and surprising twists.
 





5 STARS

Forever Disguised is part 2 of the Angelheart series and the continuation of First Came Forever. The first book left us all with a a few twists, that play a big part in this one. After something happening to Sasha, Erica has to deal alone with the consequences and she’s trying to find the best solution to her problem. Not only she has to deal with her feelings and the absence of him in her life, but she has to carry this secret, especially when she finds out that others may be involved in the whole situation and there’s the need to protect and be protected. Tyler thinks of a solution that could help her and they go aboard with his plan. Only that plan brings them closer, until another big revelation that can change everything.

I really don’t know how to speak about this book without spoiling everything and I hate spoilers, so I tried to be as vague as possible. However, I truly fell in love with this book. It is an utterly sweet and lovely story, with funny, but also suspenseful parts. I couldn’t put it down and I just wanted to read it in one sitting. Plus it gave me a permanent smile on my face while reading this.


I mean I’m a #teamTyler girl, don’t blame me if I loved this book a little bit more. I didn’t like much his change of character near the end of the book and he pissed me off, because his behavior didn’t make sense, but I hope in the next book he’ll be less as an asshole? I think it was what annoyed me the most in this book, but I also understand why he turned out like that, so.. let's hope things will change on the next one. I really don't know what's going to happen, but fingers crossed!


"Being with you is home. It's where I belong. Promise me you'll never leave me."


I am very intrigued to see how this story is going to continue, because frankly this book surprised the hell out of me. I didn’t expect the turn of events in this one, I thought I had predicted everything on the previous one , but I didn’t either. That’s something I appreciate in good writing, when it’s not too predictable. Yes, some actions that took place were easy to predict, but other than that, it wasn’t. I remember finishing the book and I was like NOOOOOOOO!!


It’s a new release so now I have to wait months until the next part of the series and that made the ending even harder for me. I am so curious to see where Annie will take us with the next part of the story! Definitely recommend these books! I don’t know if it’s the final installation of the series, but BRING IT ON!


Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις