Moving On by Kate L. Mary **Review**



After a year with her dying aunt, Bette knows what she wants from life.

1. Keep Aunt Missy’s House 

Chris Pressley is the perfect roommate—uptight and damaged and hung up on his ex. And hot. Bette doesn’t date, but she definitely likes looking.

2. Get Her Dream Job 

Chris just needs to get away from the happiest couple on campus: the sweet, shy girl he loves and his former best friend. Watching Bette rock her tattoos and her curves even as she builds her own business is an education. That’s probably why he can’t keep his mind off her…

3. Never Compromise 

Bette isn’t interested in changing for anyone. But the heat rising between her and Chris won’t leave her the same…





4 STARS


"I couldn't stop thinking about my roommate. I was in some big fucking trouble."


I've read this book a year ago and somehow I thought I had reviewed this, but I forgot and I'm so sorry. What I didn't forget was the story. Moving on is my favorite book in the Charleston series and I totally enjoyed it, even though I wasn't a big fan of Chris at the previous books. Somehow his inner turmoil and his battles with himself , along with his growing relationship with Bette made him look a better person in my eyes and I liked their story.

I loved so much the scenes where he was renovating her bathroom and he would help her whenever she needed him, but I also liked how they would act like an old married couple.


"If I get scared, I can cover my face with it."
"I'll be sure not to fart under it then."


I really enjoyed how this preppy guy fell for the tatted girl, how sometimes image is not everything and you can find a way to find yourself and move on with your life and get over your past's heartbreak.

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις